I have electronic items that I need to dispose of. What do I do?

Electronic items can be recycled at any of the Johnston County Convenience Centers or at the Johnston County Landfill. This is a free service offered by Johnston County. Bins are available at the Convenience Centers and Landfill at no charge for any residential customer who wishes to dispose of these items. For Convenience Center locations visit the Johnston County Recycling Information page.

Show All Answers

1. If I have a leak and my water consumption increases, will the Town give me any type of adjustment on my bill?
2. How much notice does the Town need to connect or disconnect my services?
3. Can I request a review of my water / electric meter reading?
4. What do I do if my utilities are disconnected for non-payment?
5. Will the Town grant me extra time to pay my utility bill?
6. What happens if the check that I wrote for my utility payment is returned from the bank?
7. When is my deposit applied to my utility account?
8. I’ve gotten married / divorced and my name has changed. What do I need to provide to the Town of Clayton so that it can be changed on my utility bill?
9. I have a swimming pool to fill. What should I do?
10. What do I do if I have a water/sewer emergency after normal business hours?
11. Does the Town offer disposal of old furniture / appliances?
12. What can I put in my recycling cart?
13. What do I do if the wheel has fallen off my garbage or recycling cart?
14. I have electronic items that I need to dispose of. What do I do?
15. How do I request a 2nd garbage or recycling cart?