What signage can I put on my property or my business?

All signs are subject to the rules and regulations of the zoning code (Unified Development Code) and require a sign permit. For a copy of the application which includes the formula for calculating the amount of signage you can have, visit the Permits and Applications page.

You can also contact the Planning Department for help in determining the signage that will be permitted on your property or business.

Show All Answers

1. What is zoning?
2. How do I know what zoning district my property is in?
3. What is the extraterritorial jurisdiction or ETJ?
4. How do I know if I am in the Town Limits or Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ)?
5. How can I find an address for my property?
6. Do the Town’s zoning regulations apply to me?
7. What is allowed in each zoning district?
8. What are my building setbacks?
9. How do I get a survey of my property?
10. Where can I put my fence?
11. Where can I find a zoning or other Town map?
12. Where do I find out about restrictive covenants and other deed restrictions?
13. Can I subdivide my property?
14. What is a subdivision?
15. What signage can I put on my property or my business?