- Our Community
- The Clayton Center
- Box Office Info
Box Office Info
Location and Hours
NEW BOX OFFICE HOURS - Please note that The Clayton Center box office hours changed as of July 5, 2022. The box office is now open for ticket sales from Noon to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Administrative office hours remain 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The box office is located in the front lobby of The Clayton Center Auditorium at 111 E Second Street in downtown Clayton. Box office hours are Monday through Friday, Noon to 5:00pm. We also open one hour prior to scheduled show times for at-door sales.
General Ticket Information: Individual tickets to all events at The Clayton Center can be purchased at the box office, by telephone at 919-553-1737, or online. If purchasing in person or by phone, please inform staff if anyone in your party requires special accommodation.
- The box office accepts cash, check, and Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Checks should be made payable to The Clayton Center.
- All tickets purchased through The Clayton Center box office are subject to a handling fee. Tickets purchased online are subject to additional charges.
General Refund Policy: All ticket sales are final. The Clayton Center box office does not exchange tickets or issue refunds. Refunds are given only if a performance is canceled. In the event a performance is canceled, ticket holders will be notified by email or by telephone and are required to return their tickets to the box office within 30 days of the canceled show in order to receive a refund. Refunds will be delivered by check through mail.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to enter the Auditorium.
- All shows are reserved seating unless advertised as general admission. Note that outside groups who rent the auditorium may choose general admission seating for their events.
- Be sure to check your tickets to confirm the performance date and time prior to the performance.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management.
Print at Home and Mobile Ticketing
Patrons who select the Print at Home or Mobile Ticketing delivery option when purchasing online will receive an email from etix containing a link to their tickets. To download the tickets, click on the View Ticket(s) link. The tickets can be printed as a paper copy or downloaded to a mobile phone.
Patrons who select Will Call may pick up their tickets at the box office beginning one hour prior to performance time on the day of the event. A photo ID and the credit card used to purchase your tickets will be needed in order to pick tickets up at Will Call.
A group ticket discount may be available to groups of 10 or more for select shows. Please call the box office for details.
The Clayton Center
P.O. Box 879
Clayton, NC 27528
- All performances will begin promptly at the designated show time.
- The doors to the auditorium will open 30 minutes before curtain. In some cases, technical considerations may delay the opening of the auditorium.
- All patrons should plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to show time. Ticket holders arriving late will be asked to wait in the lobby until they can be seated at an appropriate time in the performance and in the closest available seat.
- As a courtesy to audience members and the artists, please use discretion in choosing to bring an infant or young child to a performance, unless the show is specifically designed for young audiences.
For Patrons with Special Needs
Parking, ramped entrance, wheelchair seating spaces with companion seating and compliant restroom facilities are standard features at The Clayton Center. Assisted Listening Devices (infra-red system receivers) may be requested from the Box Office at no extra charge. When ordering tickets, please notify the box office staff concerning any special needs.
Cameras, Recording Devices and Cell Phones
Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited by copyright law. Use of cellular phones in the auditorium during the performance is strictly prohibited.
Concessions may be available during performances at The Clayton Center. Please note that food and beverages are not always permitted in the auditorium. Please look for signs that indicate if food and beverages are allowed in the auditorium during a performance. Patron cooperation with this policy is appreciated.