Public Art Advisory Board
The Public Art Advisory Board was established to form a collection of artistic works for the community to enjoy and dress up the public spaces in the Town.
The Board specifically works with artists who loan or gift artwork to the Town and makes recommendations to the Town Council for the creation of a Public Art Program. This Board has the responsibility for making recommendations to the Town Council for all art acquisitions and exhibitions of artwork in the Town.
We are proud of this 9-person Board of volunteers. Their dedication and commitment shines with every project they accomplish. Collectively they brainstorm, research, develop and bring to life their artistic vision to help make Clayton recognized as a vibrant, thriving artistic community.
What We've Brought to Clayton So Far
Want to see what the Public Art Advisory Board has brought to Clayton so far?
- The public is invited to attend the meetings of the Public Art Advisory Board; access the 2022 Meeting Calendar (PDF)
- View the By-Laws and Duties of the Public Art Advisory Board (PDF)
- Access the Advisory Boards page to learn more about our advisory board openings! If you have great ideas you want to share, have skills you feel would benefit the community and have the willingness to give your time and energies to making this community great, please get involved and apply to serve on an advisory board
- Sara Perricone - Chair Term Expires December 31, 2024 - Serving Since June 2014
- Tammy Murray - Vice-Chair Term Expires December 31, 2023 - Serving Since January 2018
- Kim Helmer - Term Expires December 31, 2023 - Serving Since August 2017
- Dane Martin - Term Expires December 31, 2024 - Serving Since January 2022
- Raven Collins - Term Expires December 31, 2022 - Serving Since June 2021
- Howard Manning - Term Expires December 31, 2022 - Serving Since June 2019
- Carrole Mulkey Dayton - Term Expires December 31, 2024 - Serving Since January 2022
- Kathleen Nobles - Term Expires December 31, 2022 - Serving Since January 2020
- Clark Hipolito - Term Expires December 31, 2023 - Serving Since April 2014
- Jody L. McLeod, Mayor