Not sure where to get your tax forms, we can help you with that!
At the Clayton Library, we offer several different services. One that you may not be aware of is helping you to get the tax forms that you need to do your taxes. This is a service we provide that not even the post office or Wake County libraries offer. It is always very popular and we get a lot of questions. If we don't have the form that you are looking for, we can show you where you can download it on the internet. The following forms are what will be provided.
For this filing season, we will offer the following products:
- Forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ
- Publication 17, one reference copy for each participant, please (Taxpayers will be able to access Publication 17 in English and Spanish online from www.irs.gov/Pub17 and, new this year, it will also be available as a free e-Pub for downloading from IRS.gov and viewing on most e-Readers and other mobile devices.)
- Publication 4604 (EN/SP), Use the Web for IRS Tax Products & Information
- Publication 1132, Reproducible Copies of Federal Tax Forms and Instructions
- The TFOP Poster Package which includes:
- Publication 1169, Need Tax Help?
- Publication 1258, Where Should I Send This?
- Publication 1309, Tax Forms This Way Publication
- Publication 1725, If The Form Fits...Use It!
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Instructions for Forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ. You can obtain copies of Instructions through: